Cold and It's Getting Coooolder (Los Lagos-Week 15)

3:24 PM

Family! Friends!

Southern Chile is beautiful but it is soooo cold! No but its good :)

Nicole the little sister of Gladys was baptized on Saturday! It was a really good day for her and everything worked out well. My companion and I filled the font and I might have forgot to check the water to see if it was warm....So when Brother Carrillo and Nicole entered the water they gasped because it was really cold. Well I learned my lesson:) Hey but she will always remember her baptismal day now:) #makingmemories (yes I just used a hashtag:) ) I actually miss using emojis!
For the most part we were searching this week. Tracting, knocking doors, saying a lot of prayers and just hoping to find people to teach. We are still searching. But this is the week I can feel it:) Haha and if not this week the next. I know there are people here to teach they are just hiding. In the mean while I am learning a lot. 
I have a very good companion. This whole companion thing is hard because we have to change! Its like saying goodbye to a really good friend each time! 
Well have a really good week!
Love Sister Egbert 


Nicole at her baptism and Los Lagos



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images