Centered on the Wheel

9:48 AM

Okay my friends and fam!

Yesterday was a huge holiday here in Chile. 18 of September WOO! Its like their 4th of July and Thanksgiving put together. 
It was interesting trying to missionary work because no one let us it but it was a good contacting day. 
Also my comp and I say dolphins and seals. DId you know seals do backflips? I didnt but they keep jumping out of the water doing flips. 
My companion and I have been searching for new people to teach. Until Sunday we did not find any new people. However, Sunday afternoon my companion suggested we go back to a contact done earlier in the week. When we knocked on the door, a little girl invited us in. We were able to share the restoration with a young family. It was such a great experience. The dad had longer hair and was covered in tatoos. Of course that doesnt matter it just made it all the more special to share the message of Jesus Christ with them. The spirit was so strong as this family asked us questions. When we shared the Book of Mormon the Dad, Victor, said He wanted to know more about "that book". He has had questions the bible and other religions could not answer. I am so grateful we could testify with the words of Moroni that as He searched with faith his questions could be answered. 
I know that we were led to this family. I am so grateful for the spirit who is able to lead and guide my companion and I. He leads us to the people and stays with us the whole time if we allow Him to.
This week I have tried to focus on the Savior in my studies. As I have studied who Christ is, I have felt so much peace in the missionary work. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. We can doing litterally nothing with out Him. We will always need Him. As I try to work with Him and truely accept that in all things I need Him, I am able to do what He wants me to do. 
I love you all. Thanks for each thing that you are doing!
Have a wonderful week. Keep finding reasons to smile and if sometimes its hard remember you have a Savior and that will help you:)
Love,Hermana Egbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images