"Come what may and LOVE IT"

11:47 AM

So this is Lizzy, and I'm the worst poster. It's been over a month. Here are the dates that cute Ash sent these:

July 24, 2017

So folks!

This past week was the close of another transfer. I have grown to love Punta Arenas! It is such a special place with a very special spirit. We have seen a lot of progress in the investigators. After 4 or 5 weeks of searching for investigadores and getting the area moving we are finding people and teaching. We found a family! They are incredible! I am sooo excited to keep teaching them. They are so excited about what we are teaching them. I love teaching the people and inviting them to find out for themselves. 
Last night we recieved a call from President Isom about the transfers. Hermana Rojas will be going to LOS LAGOS to finish her mission. My first area! That is so fun! 
I will be staying in El Estrecho and will be training a new Hermana who arrives on Wednesday from the MTC. She is from the United states and her name is Hermana West. We are going to learn Spanish together!! Woohoo! Haha it will be great! I was not expecting to be asked to train yet but I know that it will be fun. I feel so so grateful to be staying in this area. I love the people we are teaching as well as the ward. I feel so at home and like I am in the right place for my life right now. 
I had the oppurtunity to learn a little more about the phrase "thy will be done" this past transfer. It is about asking not for circumstances to be changed but for eyes to see why Heavenly Father is asking you to pass through it and that you can learn what He has for you to learn. 
I am excited for the coming changes and experiences that are coming. I am sure I will learn much more than Hermana West this coming transfer.
Porque de cierto os digo, bienaventurado es el que guarda mis mandamientos, sea en vida muerteel que es fiel en la tribulación tendrá mayor galardón en el reino de los cielos.
Por lo pronto no podéis ver con vuestros ojos naturales el designio de vuestro Dios concerniente las cosas que vendrán más adelante, ni la gloria que seguirá después de mucha tribulación.
Porque tras mucha tribulación vienen las bendicionesPor tanto, viene el día en que seréis coronados con mucha gloriala hora no es aún, mas está cerca.
Love you all! Thanks for everything!
Love Hermana Egbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images