1/8/2018 New Transfer

11:15 AM

1/8/2018

Hey!

So we finished up another transfer here. I am getting quite the collection of missionary agendas. With each transfer I love the missionary work more and more. And each transfer is getting faster and faster. 
This week we had Zone conference and interviews with President Isom. It was so great! 
We are still working with Pia and her family. They didnt come on Sunday so she wont be able to baptized this week after all. It was sad when they didnt come, but my comp and I knew we had done all we could and that they had their agency too. I think that is one of the hardest things about missionary work is remembering that the people have agency.
Matias is doing great still! We were to find some new people this week and teach them the Restoration. I feel like just now I am learning how to do this whole missionary thing. I am loving teaching and testifying about truths that I know to be true. I love seeing how the Holy Spirit helps me and my companion teach to their needs. 
Well it is super nice the Holidays are over because people are eating a lot less meat. WooHOO!
Hermana Hill is leaving to Puerto Aisen, an area about 5 hours by bus and 2 by plane! 
I will be recieving a brand new hermana from Argentina.  I am so excited to be with a new missionary. They are always so excited about the work! 
Well Its going to be a great week. 
I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. He is a wonderful example of faithful, cheerful service. I have loved testifying to the people for the past year about prophets. I know that God calls prophets to lead and bless the world. I know that God loves us. I know that we are meant to be tried, but in those trying circumstances there is ALWAYS are reason to rejoice. Jesus Christ can be the source of Joy in the hardest and easiest of moments. I know that this gospel is true :) 
Love you all!


Have a great week:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images