The middle of Chile!

9:08 AM

HI!!!

Okay the middle of CHILE! Chile expands to Antartica! So today I went to a place about an hour South of Punta Arenas called Fuerte Bulnes and it is the middle of Chile. WOOHOO
I am becoming a dog lover. When the dogs come up to me in the street I actually take time to pet them! Progress! I want a dog when I get home! 
Punta Arenas is amazing and I love it here. I love the ward and the investigators! It really isnt that cold. It hasnt snowed for a while which is a bit sad. 
This week we had a special experience with an investigator Ingrid. She is 16 and wants to know if God exists. We passed by her house on Saturday and were able to invite her to church and she accepted! She came and it was such a good experience. 
I have been really focusing on staying happy and not getting tired in doing the work of the Lord. I just know that true Joy and peace comes from placing Jesus Christ in the center of our lives and always looking to Him.
Mosiah 15:7
"The will of the Son being swallowed up in the will of the Father"
I love this so much. I know that we have the oppurtunity in our life to align our wills with the will of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. We are so much happier when we try to do this because we are building on a firm foundation (Helaman 5:12)
Study the Atonement of Jesus Christ and really think about how you can pull the power of Jesus Christ into your lives:)
Love you ALL!
Hermana Egbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images