Milagros

2:15 PM

October 9, 2017

Hola

So this week was good. We were able to find some new people to teach which is always a blessing.
 It was funny because it was Friday and we hadnt found anyone and with in 2 hours on Friday we found a family and some other people. And nothing major happened to make us start to find people.  It was a good reminder that when Heavenly Father has people prepared He will direct us to them. As long as we are living worthy of the spirit, He will guide us:). I learn that lesson over and over every day. I think eventually it will start to be part of me haha. 

An experience I wanted to share about a new woman we found. 
So on Friday afternoon, my companion and I were walking on our way to an appt. We were just talking and passed a woman outside working in her garden. We both felt we should go back and talk with her. 
I think that is my favorite way to contact the people. Just randomly going up and starting a conversation. Being a missionary is funny because its like your name tag is this right to go talk to whoever. It used to be weird at the begining but now I like. Anyways, we just talked to her about her garden, the weather etc she asked the whole "you girls are from around here are you (starts to laugh)" they all say the same phrase. We explained we were missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. That we leave our families, homes and country to come teach other about Jesus Christ. We asked if we could share a message with her. She invited us in and we shared the Restoration. The message touched her and she asked how it is that we could so clearly and well, explain the message we carried. We were able to explain that the Holy Spirit helps us teach. 
It was special because my spanish is still choppy sometimes, im still learning the lessons yet, when the spirit is with me and my companion, it doesnt matter. He touched her heart. What a great moment.
Well I am going to go out and look for another miracle and invite all of you to do the same!
Love Hermana Egbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images