General Conference!

2:14 PM

October 2, 2017

Hi everyone!

These weeks just keep coming faster and faster.

General Conference was the absolute best! I am so grateful for the oppurtunity to watch living prophets, apostles and other auxillary leaders speak. 
I have never felt so much peace while watching a general conference.

This past week was really good. We are just pluggling right along with this area. I have been here for almost 4 months. I still love it so much. Its been a lot of work and thats okay:). We are working with some great investigators. Hermana West and I are almost done with her training. Wow what a crazy and fun time it has been. It was one of the harder things but we saw so many miracles. I have learned so much from her! 
I really have a testimony of 1 nephi 3:7. When I was asked to have a new missionary as my comp when I barely had 6 months in the mission I was so nervous. I still struggled to speak, teach and be a missionary. I felt really inadequate. But I knew that God didnt call me because of my abilities. He just knew It would be an oppurtunity for me to learn to trust in Him a little more. He has taken care of the language, the lessons, EVERYTHING. 
When we are pushed out of our comfort zone we are able to see Gods hand in our life more clearly.
This is true with everything. When investigators feel they need to accept to be baptized and they follow through, they are able to see Gods hand in their life. 
I am so grateful for a good, kind and loving Heavenly Father.
Like Elder Holland said on Saturday " I am grateful God is merciful and a peacemaker, because I need mercy and the world needs peace."
I know this is the true church upon the earth. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. I know that if we do as He invites, to read and meditate the Book of Mormon everyday we will be blessed and protected. I have seen it in my own life and witnessed it in the lives of others. 
I love you all! Have a wonderful week! Look to your Savior and accept His loving gift of peace and forgiveness everyday!
Love Hermana Egbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images