Pics

11:49 AM


Saying Goodbye to the Estrecho ward


Hermana Lopez


Hermana West and I right before I left. This is before the tears started haha

The Volcano was letting out so much smoke!

First day of missionary work in Villarrica I was all ready to go except I forgot to changed from my flip flops into actual shoes whoops
Hermana Hill and I outside our tiny hobbit sized door. I have hit my head 5 times already
2 of the kids in the branch


This is Mamita kelly

I printed out a ton of the family pics from thanksgiving because they made me so happy


I am obsessed with doing Hermana Hills hair because it looks like gold!

A cute lady gave Hermana Hill and I lillies 

I saw the Torres del Paine from the airplane window! I was so happy
Zoom in haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images