1/2/2018 Feliz Ano Nuevo

11:15 AM

1/2/2018

Hi!

Happy 2018! Crazy! 
Well this past week was a lot of fun. We were working hard all week with out seeing many results. Sunday was just a day of miracles. We have been working with the Ramirez family my whole transfer here. I am so glad I got called to Villarrica so I could know them. They are so special. It is the most amazing thing seeing them change as a family and have a goal to attend the temple this year. They came to church and stayed for two hours this time instead of just sacrament!! 
Matias is still as faithful as ever. He is at church every Sunday and is being so patient while he is waiting for permission to be baptized.

On Sunday night an older couple (they have been married for 56 years!) in the ward invited us to eat with them. We had permission to eat dinner with a family in the ward until 10 (haha its so excited when the curfew changes).
They barbequed half of a lamb for just the 4 of us. I have never eaten so much meat in my life! I was trying so hard to eat but I was so full! The couple is so sweet and treated us so special. They made so much food for us. Hermana Hill and I just felt so loved and taken care of. 
We just went home and slept after but we set an alarm to wake up at 12 and see the fireworks. We have a great view of the lake from our window so we were able to see the huge firework show they do here. It made me so happy! I love fire works so much! 

Well that is about what is new here in the mission field but I hope that everyone has a great week:)
Last night we had the oppurtunity to accompany a member to give a priesthood blessing to a newborn baby that is pretty sick. It was so special to hear the blessings that Heavenly Father wanted to give this little baby. It reminded me that the worth of souls is great in Gods sight. 
Love you guys!
Hermana Egbert

It was so fun but so much food. I am turning vegetarian after my mission....














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images